Sunday, December 7, 2008

One Minute Left

If only you just have one minute left in the end of your life, what would you say to the dearest one (parents, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend/girlfriend)?

That was a sms which i sent to my 20 friends randomly, and they should think about it & reply the words

Only a few of them were reply it to me but it's ok, i was touched for their answers
1st person: Sorry for all the sad and hurtful moments
2nd : Love u
3rd : I'm Sorry for what i've done to you. Before i go, please forgive me.
May God always be with us! Thank you
4th-7th : the same words like above....

So, mainly people will say Sorry, Love you, Thank You at the end of their life - the three simple words & have a magic effect that people speak so rarely in their life.

Why should we say those 3 words when we don't have any time left?
Why don't we say it when we still have time now?
The opportunities are still there, take it and don't waste the moments

I just want to say to my friends out there:
I love you, I'm proud of you, Jesus Loves u! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment