Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jakarta Toyz Fair 2008

Recently, i met up with my friends, Jenny & Icha @ Artha Gading Mall. We chatted & after that Icha dropped me home by her car. After Icha went for not more than 10 minutes, she called me and cried bcoz her cars' right side mirror was brutally robbed by two men when she was stopping at the traffic light. Poor Icha, she was shocked until now.
So guys, be careful - pray everytime you drive - and don't wear any eye catching things!

Jenny - me - Icha

Yesterday, I went to the first day event of Jakarta Toyz Mania Fair 2008 at GOR.Bulungan Blok M with Aris & Klaudius [yeah, we're a bit otaku who love gundam,pvc fig, anime,manga, and cosplay (me)] hahaha.

There are 70 stands; from Gundam, PVC Figure, Saint Seiya, Military, even Nendoroid

Left Pic: the 6 million rupiah - 12 sets of Saint Seiya figures, not sold separately (WOW!).
Right Pic : the crowds with full enthusiasm coz rare figures also sold there

The Good news is I found & bought Nendoroid L from Deathnote, he's such a cutie. There are 4 different facial expressions, a red sofa, and a detachable hand which held a handphone from this box. Actually i didn't expect to find it there bcoz it is very rare & i've already search it for months. But YATTA!!, one of my wish from the 1st post of my blog becomes true.

A quite good bargain for my L which costs me 275k rupiah (83 RM/23 USD), i think it's a original one coz there's a sticker & hv a good paint.

And i'm craving for this figure called Revoltech no.048 Jun Mihara, a pink rabbit who loves curry, noodle, karaoke, from Sony's Japanese PS3 game, Doko Demo Issyo (どこでもいっしょ). It comes with 4 different facial expressions also. It costs 200k rupiah (quite reasonable), but i don't have any money left hikz....Someone please gave me this for Christmas present hahaha

Oh yeah... i bought that nendoroid L from a shop called Shinra & they have a website: http://shinra-onlineshop.com/

- L: Gathering from Kira's behaviour, he is very immature and hates to lose,...just like me -

No comments:

Post a Comment