Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Power of Love

Read: Genesis 29:1-30

So Jacob served 7 years for Rachel, and they seemed but a few days to him because of thelove he had for her
- Genesis 29:20 -

At a hospital in U.S, they were doing an experiment with babies. A group of babies were being fondling (dibelai) around 10 minutes and 3 times daily. While, the other groups were never receive it. After a while, the weights of babies who receive fondling became 2 times more than the others who never receive fondling.
Fact: without love, a baby can not grow healthily.

The Power of Love is extraordinary. It will be like that if we practiced the power of love with the field tat we like. Without Love, our school or job would never grow to better one

I know the feeling of Fall in Love, because I felt that when I was dating.
I became very creative to express Love.
I was very passionate and enthusiastic when dating.
When facing problems, I would never give up.
That's the Power of Love that I felt.


But, is it enough to love our school/job or spouse?


Nope!!

C'mon letz we Fall in Love with Jesus Christ
He's very creative to express His love for us by many blessings that we felt.
He never give up with our stubbornness.
Lord already show His
Commitment by Sacrifice Himself to atone our sins.

So, what are you waiting for?

Ask For More, Ask For Jesus

2 comments: