Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bonjour

Konbawa ^^
Welcome to my blog

Lately, I have been google-ing late night, search everything....
And many things already attract my attention.
It became my wishlists for end of this-year

1. Nano Chromatic 16G

* 4,000 songs / 16 hours of video $199.00 *

2. Nendoroid L - Deathnote

* Nendoroid = figures about 14cm in height, having a large head, and the face can be replaced with other faces; around RM 118- RM 150 [L is so kawaii v(^O^)v but currently out-of-stock everywhere..sigh...] *

3. Nintendo DS Lite

* A cool white NDS with not-included cho-kawaii jewelry gem *

4. New keitai {mobile-phone}

* Again, a cho-kawaii keitai, but it's not longer available in Japan (limited edition)...so I don't know lah wat type of keitai tat I will buy (my old-one was broken) *

5. Hoodies

* I want hoodies, with length around 70cm so I jux only need to put leggings *

So,anyone do u have any wishlists for this year?
Feel free to comment of ur thoughts

~ Ganbatte for the exam ~

Jaa nee...
..

2 comments:

  1. Gut luck for the exam... cute blog... =) will visit often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice-looking blog! My best to you and to it!

    ReplyDelete